Sunday, September 23, 2007

Milestones for all

Hi Everybody!
Sorry it has been such a long time. I have been very busy these last couple of weeks.

Mum and Dad were here, and we had a great time (and attended a lovely wedding - Mazal Tov Amichai and Tal) – crammed in enough meals for a whole month I think. My friend saw a picture of Mum and thought she might be my older sister! Very flattering…for my mother…
But it’s true, she does look good, I hope I look that good in 30 years.




Milestone 1 - Ayelet’s first tooth finally broke through – time to put on the steak! She doesn’t sleep through the night most nights, but was very considerate and slept all night Friday (Yom Kippur), so that I was mostly hungry and thirsty during the day, but not all that sleepy.


Hadas was a little less considerate during the day, asking me for something to eat about every five minutes. I finally got to the point where I said, “If you can reach it, you can have it!” She headed into the kitchen and I heard some rustling in the cupboard. Then she calls out, “I am using your chair to climb up!” Well, I gotta give her points for creativity.

I am sure a lot of other amusing things have happened over the last couple weeks, but they all escape me at the moment - probably cause of my old age (another upcoming milestone). I will start getting back on track with my blogging after the holidays.
Til then, be well.
Love, Deb
P.S. Very happy birthday greetings to Auntie Fraudie! and Sheila! who reached their own milestones in September.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Flattery will get you everything!!

Miss you all..keep those blogs coming.

Mazel Tov on the tooth...now if she'd only learn to drive and pick up Hadas from school...

Anonymous said...

Deborah, you're now in month 2 of the blog...mazel tov!

thanks for the card and the picture from hadasi.

AK