Thursday, October 25, 2007

Supply and Demand

I know I am guilty of having not supplied any blogs this week. But you are all guilty as well, there has been no demand! (I work in supply chain management, these terms are branded in my brain).

If you are interested in me continuing to blog. Please add a comment below. I know you are out there, now is your chance to delurk!

Really, it has been a very busy week... I have the next blog rattling around in my brain... and it is up to you whether or not it comes out...

Here is the title to keep you wanting more...

You're so vain you probably think this blog is about you...

OK, you have been warned, no demand, no supply!

Kidding... love you all!

Shabbat Shalom!
Deb

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course we want to see more blogs, but we know your time is so limited, we hate putting more pressure on you. It is our window from afar into your lives.

Love Bubie X

ps You mean these blogs aren't indirectly all about me?

Anonymous said...

What about allowing some guest blogs? I am sure your intelligent and beautiful sister (karen-that's her name) has interesting perspectives.

Movie reviews?

Anonymous said...

hi deb

i notice your counter is almost at 1000, so someone must be paying attention! i look forward to reading & connecting with all of you in israel, even in this way...
if you have the time & sleep, i hope you continue...

love, uncle neal

Anonymous said...

Maybe reverse psychology would work:

deb - we really don't care to read your new blog entry. Your perspectives on life do not interest us at all. big YAWN!

hey -if it works on kids...

xo
aim