Tuesday, November 6, 2007

If I'm 19, then you must be...

Hi All,

I just wanted to take this opportunity to use this very public forum to wish my dear sister Aimee a very happy and healthy birthday!

I really don't know where the time goes!

We love you so much over here! I will make sure to eat a giant piece of cake in your honour! And then in Benji's honour, and then Elana, Joel, Uncle Neal, Uncle Harold, Amichai and Karen's honours too. Man, that is going to be a big cake.




To the rest of you, keep working!!


Love, Deborah

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Allow Mullen people to add to the mazel tovs and in her honour eat two cakes (cause we love her very much) A chocolate kiss to all our babes out there...a round of ten points for everybody!!!

Anonymous said...

thanks deb for the wonderful birthday collage! Love you too.
Got to get ready for work. Ugh!!! Did I say work, i meant SPA (I wish)
xoxo aimee

p.s. don't forget to eat cake for Joel too! :-)

Deborah Langer said...

Joel's there, right after Elana

Anonymous said...

Bubie X sounds like she's on drugs...a little too much coronation street.

Love you aimee! Wish I had a picture of you in your sharp glasses from high school tho...

xo
ak

Anonymous said...

Oops- read it too quickly to spot Joel.
if i get a pic in my high school glasses, we'll get a pic of Karen with a round brush stuck in her hair. :-)