Sunday, November 11, 2007

On the move...

Hadas: Mum. Mummy. Mum.

My eyes flutter open.

Hadas: Ayelet is awake, she is waiting for you.

Me to her: Thanks sweetheart, good morning.

Me to myself: Noooooooooooooooooooo!!! I didn't hear her, I could have slept ten more minutes!!


Ayelet is getting very good at moving herself up and around (love that bum in the air!!). Yesterday, when I went in to pick her up from her nap, I saw a little hand holding on to the top railing of the crib. That cute milestone led to last night's two main activities, dropping her crib to the lowest setting and putting up the pack and play in the living room.


These pictures are from our recent outing to IKEA -- Ruby finally agreed to wear the Snugli, and loved it! You get much better service when you have a baby strapped on. (That's using your IKEA, blink blink.)











Hadas is also on the move, or at least she will be when she gets older. She asked me if we were going to go to Toronto for Benji's birthday party (hope you have a great time), and I said, no, it's a little bit too far to go for a party. She said, that OK, but when she is older she is going to move to Canada and then I can come visit her and she can visit me just like Bubie and Saba do. Ain't that a kick in the pants!!


And here for your viewing pleasure is Hadas wishing Benji... and all the November babies, a very happy birthday! We love you and wish you were here!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can't wait for the move to Toronto...justice will prevail!!

That was a sweet greeting...we could also hear Ayalet's message in the background.

Anonymous said...

Love that bum bum too! Hope you're all feeling good. Did you buy some swedish meatballs at Ikea?

xo
ak

kisses to hadasi and jelly.

Avi Spodek said...

Hi Deborah,
IKEA - Swedish for common sense. I get it! (I have excellent recall of TV commercials).
Thanks for the comment on my blog. It is nice having visitors. But it's tough keeping up with it.
Regards to Reuven.
Spud

Anonymous said...

if we could send you cake the the internet we would
hope you get some more sleep

love neal &sloane