Sunday, August 12, 2007

And so it begins...

OK, I have taken the blogging plunge! I never thought I would do it! Expose my thoughts to the world - OK to family and friends, but still, these are going to be my most intimate thoughts!

Why am I doing this? Because I spend an awful lot of time reading other people's blogs and thinking, that's great, their kids are going to have such a laugh about this!
So I decided my kids should have equal opportunity to look back on this and laugh, or cry, or be utterly humilated by their crazy mum.

If the title of this blog is confusing and you are wondering who are Lucy and Jelly Bean, those are my girls. Lucy, aka Hadas, my brillant four year old, and Jelly Bean, aka Ayelet, my equally brillant almost 6 month old. And the names haven't been changed to protect the innocent, I actually do call them Lucy and Jelly Bean.
















So here's how this works, I will post from time to time and you will provide heartwarming comments and words of encouragement for me to continue recording these precious moments of craziness that are my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this blog...cause I love the subjects. Try to keep up the sense of invincability as long as you can...it's your only line of defence. Love, the all-knowing Bubie.

Anonymous said...

nicely done
wonderful pixs
thanks for sending
love, neal & sloane